Our 7th annual event in Q4 will be held alongside our sister business, the Ascent Growth Conference, providing attendees with a range of both networking and learning opportunities.
- In-person audience of 15-40
- Stream to an audience of average 25
- Receive ondemand views and newsletter promotion for 90 days
- All leads including in-person viewers are yours to keep
- 5 star steakhouse dinner with investors
- VIP ticket ($4,000 value) to Ascent Growth Conference for the C-suite
- Lunch and Happy hour relationship building opportunities
1-on-1 Investor Meetings
- Our team will qualify the right investors and set an average of 8 in-person meetings per issuer that attends
- Access to virtual meetings with those who couldn’t travel
- Access to request meetings with entire database of attendees
- Access to Ascent Conference networking app
Colin Kelly, CFA
We participated in the virtual Summer Summit with a micro-cap client of ours, VIQ Solutions, Inc. We were very pleased to see that we had a full book of meetings for 3 of the four days of the event. The meetings were high quality and we've since had several follow-up meetings. We would definitely recommend the Summit for any micro or nano-cap company that's looking for HNW, accredited retail and family office investors.
While many investor conferences have transitioned to virtual format in recent weeks, The Investor Summit was far more of a success than others. I had a full slate of 1X1s, a well-attended presentation and no issues with the conferencing lines or other virtual aspects of the conference. I’m looking forward to the next Investor Summit conference.
Fred Rockwell and his team at Investor Summit Group put on world class investor events. The Investor Summit conferences are typically well-attended, thoughtfully organized, and provide a valuable opportunity to meet with many high quality management teams in a short amount of time. Looking forward to future conferences.
When JetPay first began our IR outreach, the MicroCap Conference (now the Investor Summit) was one of the first at which we participated. It is the only one we continued to attend each year, because of the quality of investor audience, presentation attendance, and overall setup. There is no question in our mind that this helped JetPay maintain our stock price and NASDAQ listing, allowing us to sell JetPay to NCR at a 168% premium to our share price at closing. We would recommend this conference to any small-cap company in our vertical markets.
We truly enjoyed the event and met with a number of high-quality investors that we intend to continue dialogue with. We look forward to participating in future events that you host. Thanks for putting on such a high-quality conference, we’ll be sure to let industry colleagues know of how valuable our opportunity was.